Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Differences from the application for the first semester

The application procedure for superior semesters differs from the application for the first semester in certain points:

  • Applicants with a german degree need to fill out the application form that can be found here.
  • Aditionally to the required documents to be submitted for an application for the first semester, the applicants need a current transcript of records of the Master's degree they are currently enrolled in as well as the enrollment certificate.
  • The classification is done directly by the responsible Master's coordinator (Karina Kriegesmann), based on the submitted documents (transcript of record of the current Master's program). No additional documents have to be submitted.
  • Candidates with a foreign degree wishing to apply for superior semesters submit their documents within the same application period as candidates with a German degree, however via uni-assist. The required documents are the same as the documents to be submitted by candidates with a German degree. Again, the classification is done by the responsible Master's coordinator.