Candidates with a german bachelor degree
For an application for the Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Latin American Studies you have to fill out an online application form and upload the corresponding documents to the "Bewerberinfoportal" of the Freie Universität Berlin.
Online aplication form
Here you can find and fill out the online application form.
Documents that need to be uploaded
The subsequent documents have to be uploaded to the "Bewerberinfoportal":
- A certificate of the previous graduation degrees as well as the course of study and test performance (transcript of records)
- A certificate of sufficient spanish knowledge (min. B2) or
- A certificate of sufficient portuguese knowledge (min B2)
- A tabular overview of extracurricular activities that might be relevant for this Master`s degree (e.g. internships, volunteering, research visits, etc.)
- Evidence of the listed extracurricular activities (e.g. a certificate of the internship, job references, etc.)
By the end of the application period the documents need to be fully uploaded to the "Bewerberinforportal" of the office "Bewerbung und Zulassung der Freien Universität Berlin"! With the filled out application form and the upload of the documents the application is considered valid.