Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Differences from the application for the first semester

The application procedure for superior semesters in some points differs from the application for the first semester:

  • Applicants with a german degree fill out the application form that can be found here.
  • Aditionally to the documents that have to be submitted for an application for the first semester, the applicants need a current transcript of records of the Master`s degree they are currently enrolled in as well as the enrollment certificate.
  • The classification is done directly by the responsible master-representative (Karina Kriegesmann), based on the submitted documents (transcript of record of the current masterstudies). No additional documents have to be submitted.
  • Candidates with a foreign degree apply for superior semesters within the same application period through uni-assist and have to submit the same documents as candidates with a german degree. Also here the classification is done by the responsible master-representative.