Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Which documents do I have to submit as a candidate with a degree from a German university?

The FU's central pages list all the information regarding the required documents.

Additional information regarding the Master's program in Interdisciplinary Latin American Studies: Sufficient knowledge of Spanish (at least B2 according to the GER) or Portuguese (at least B2-GER) need to be demonstrated as part of the application.