Springe direkt zu Inhalt

What knowledge of German do I have to have?

Applicants whose native tongue is not German and who obtained a degree from a foreign institution of higher education or an equivalent institution are required to submit a certificate that confirms their knowledge of German by passing the German language examination for university admission (Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang DSH) or an equivalent. For a temporary enrollment DSH1 is sufficient (for one semester). For an unlimited enrollment DSH2 is required.