Springe direkt zu Inhalt

How can I apply for the LAI PhD Programme "Latin America in Comparative and Transregional Perspective"?

In order to participate in the structured programme, you must submit an application for admission and a scholarship certificate, which can be from a university or institution in your country or from other institutions such as the DAAD.