Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Doctoral candidates from foreign universities

For doctoral students from foreign universities

Attention: Unfortunately, you cannot come to Freie Universität Berlin as an exchange student, or as a so-called “free mover”, i.e. without a present exchange program with your home university.

Further information on staying at the Institute for Latin American Studies as a foreign doctoral student/research associate can be found on our FAQ page.