If you are a master’s degree student and interested in studying at the Institute for Latin American Studies please follow the steps below:
1. Find a supervisor for your study period abroad and ask your tutor for a letter of supervision approval.
2. You will need following forms for the application:
- “Antrag auf Zulassung als Programmstudierende/r an der FU Berlin”
- “Antrag auf Immatrikulation”
- Fact Sheet Academic Year 2017/2018 (as an orientation for the application for academic term 2018/2019).
Please download these forms and fill in the requested information.
3. In addition to the forms mentioned previously, following forms and documents must be filled out and sent in:
- Copy of examination documents of currently attended university (e.g. transcript of records, revelé des notes)
- Copy (or copies) of degree diplomas (BA, MA, other final examinations)
- Copy of ID or passport
- Curriculum vitae in tabular form
- Letter of supervision approval
- Brief description of study plans/study proposal.
4. You have to hand in the filled out application forms together with corresponding documents at the International Student Mobility – Welcome Services, Studierenden-Service Center (SSC):
Freie Universität Berlin (FU Berlin)
5. Submission deadlines: June 1st for winter terms and December 1st for summer terms.
Should you have any questions please contact PD Dr. Martha Zapata (firstname.lastname@example.org) at the Institute for Latin American Studies of the Free University of Berlin.
(Information sheet as a PDF available under this link.)