Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Can I apply for a semester-long leave of absence during my semester abroad?

Yes, whether for a semester abroad, field research or an internship abroad, you can apply for a leave of absence (Urlaubssemester) through the student administration if appropriate. In this case, achievements at the host university would also be recognized (by prior arrangement).