Springe direkt zu Inhalt

If I am on a semester abroad, can I take the online accompanying course Academic Practice (Wissenschaftspraxis) on a voluntary basis?

Yes, you can take the Academic Practice course additionally/ voluntarily, but without receiving LP for it. This way, you will also have access to the teaching material. Please contact the program coordination in advance.