Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Until when may/ can I be enrolled? From when can/ may/ must I de-register?

Students must independently apply for de-registration upon completion of the master's degree. This is a separate process from the application for confirmation of graduation (which takes place at the examination office).

De-registration is applied for at the Student Administration Office. As a general rule, de-registration is applied for in writing at the end of the current semester.

You will only be de-registered ex officio if you have not paid the tuition fees. As soon as you have completed all modules (including the colloquium!) in Campus Management, you can submit your request for de-registration. You no longer have to be enrolled to take exams and submit your thesis (see “Prüfungsanspruch”).